Monday, January 25, 2010

So angry I can't even think of a title!

What a pathetic excuse for a mother!!!

This woman punished her son for getting bad grades, by forcing him to kill his pet hamster with a hammer.

........

I'm all about animal rights, anyone who knows me knows this. But right now, I don't give a fuck about that hamster. Yes, it's sad that he was beat to death by a child, for something as trivial as a bad grade, but that's not what I'm concerned about right now.

Can you imagine the damage this has probably caused this child??

And people are actually angry about our country placing someone in jail over a pet hamster's murder. And those people.............are fucking morons. Plain and simple.

Again. THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE HAMSTER!! What she did to this child was emotional abuse, and she deserves worse than sitting in jail.

Ugh, I'm done. This is making me nauseous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment