Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ehhh weekends?

I have a serious love-hate relationship with....

Hold that thought..Pink's performing on the Grammy's now.

Pink's fucking amazing. And sooo underrated. When I see Beyonce hang upside down, while spinning thirty or so feet in the air, yes still sounding completely amazing, maybe I'll have a little more respect for her.

Anywho...I have a love hate relationship with weekends. I love them because the whole family is together all day, and we can do whatever we'd like, without having to wait until the boyfriend is off of work. There are no lunches to be made, no waking up super early, etc.

The down side...I get behind on so many things. Cleaning, my exercising doesn't happen, my diet gets shot all to hell. By Sunday night I feel horrible because I know the whole weekend was a complete bust on my quest for weight loss.

I haven't mentioned that, have I? I'm trying very very hard to give up soda, exercise at least three days a week, and stick to a 1500 maximum calorie a day diet. To my surprise, giving up soda is the hardest part of all. I have drank 3-5 cans a day for years, and that's horrible. And it's a whole shit load of calories, so if I plan on sticking to my daily calorie intake, I definitely can't keep drinking soda. Otherwise, I'll never be able to eat. Effff that. I love my Mountain Dew, but I like food more.

Anyways...I think I'm done with this ever-so-pointless post...but at least it's something.

1 comments:

DramaticPassion said...

I understand the weekend thing. Weekends are only special to me bacause its a family day and we go out to the movies or something like that. The point is i eat like wieght is not a issue and when its all over i feel like i did all that work for nothing.. If you find some coping tips or tricks please pass them along. So im starting to exchanges links with people please let e know if your interested .

Post a Comment