Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A long overdue In My Mailbox.

It is long overdue, and after this one, it'll be a while before I post another one. The reason being, I have nine books to read before they're due back to the library in three weeks. Don't ask me what the hell possessed me to go through with picking them all up. I may have some free time everyday, but not that much free time. But I guess we'll see if I can do it.


  1. The Raw Food Revolution Diet by Cherie Soria and others. (This may be just a flip through)
  2. Sandpiper by Ellen Wittlinger.
  3. Gingerbread by Rachel Cohn.
  4. Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen. (I'm sure you're familiar with the movie.)
  5. 6th Target by James Patterson.
  6. The Burn Journals by Brent Runyon.
  7. The Lake House by James Patterson.
  8. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.
  9. Love and other four-letter Words by Carolyn Mackler.



I have a busy few weeks ahead of me.

Visit my blog a day blog by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment