Tuesday, January 5, 2010

VISIT MY OTHER BLOG!

I didn't have a new "In My Mailbox" to post this week, because I'm still reading the books from lasts week's post. Also, I haven't had a chance to get to library to pick anymore up.

Anyways, I read This Lullaby, by Sarah Dessen.

I really liked it, though I kind of wished we had seen a little bit more of Dexter's personality. He was a lot of fun, and I don't feel like I got enough of him. Still yet, I liked the book. I plan on reading more of Sarah Dessen's work in the near future.

Anywho, please go read/subscribe to my other blog! Blog a day for a year bloggy blog!


All images via Google. I do not claim copyright to any images used on this blog.

***Leave me a comment and I'll view and comment your blog. :) ***

1 comments:

DramaticPassion said...

Hey, I'm a big fan of Dexter I never thought to check out some of the other stuff his creators made. Ne who I'm in need of people like you ..the kind with a opinion on everything check out my blog hope we can keep in touch.. oh yea I have a poll going be great if u give it a shot. Thanks .

Adramaticpassion.blogger.com

Post a Comment