Monday, April 12, 2010

I remember when I first started this blog, it took everything in me to think of something to write about. For a while, those things worked for me, and I had fun with it.

Then, I got bored with it.

I don't really know what to do with this blog at this point. I don't want to delete it, as that would be wasting massive amounts of my time. Someday, I want to start at the beginning and look at all the things I wrote about, and compare them to the things I care about now.

I can already tell you, I have changed drastically. Simply by looking back a few months.

I've always wrote about things I cared about on any given day. Whether it be religion, celebrities, television shows, books, or random surveys. These days, I think about all the things I could write about, and I decide I don't feel like it. Something else comes to mind that would be better use of my time.

So, I don't know how often I'll post. I guess I'll just wait for inspiration to strike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment