Thursday, April 22, 2010

1. Whose baby did you last hold?
Mine, unless you no longer consider him a baby. Otherwise, my brother's son.

2. What is your preferred brand of dishwashing soap?
Dawn. It's a dollar, and it lasts a couple weeks. Can't really beat that....

3. Cadbury Eggs or Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs?
I don't really care much for sweets, so either or neither....depending on my mood.

4. When were you last on an airplane?
Never.
5. Are you afraid of lightning?
Not if I"m not in the middle of it...

6. Something that happened to you in 1992:
I was three, so I have no idea. I'm sure at that age I was all about learning to count and the abc's and such.

7. When did you last run?
Um, a few days ago I ran to catch my son from attempting to run down the stairs (wouldn't have ended well). But if you mean really ran....I have no idea.

8. Are you guilty of peeking in medicine cabinets?
No.

9. What guilty pleasure do you hate to admit liking?
Oh I don't know...soda? It's so bad for you me, you I really shouldn't drink it.

10. Has anyone ever called you a bad influence?
Not to my knowledge, but I wouldn't doubt it.
11. Pineapple or watermelon?
Um, both, any time of the day please. I do prefer watermelon, however.

12. Have you ever seen the ocean, live and in person?
No.

13. Tell us about your nickname(s).
None of my nicknames apply anymore, but I've had a few over the years. Amanda Banana...that one's pretty self explanatory. Mandooley, I can't really explain that. Amanda Joanne(not my middle name)--for whatever reason, my dad decide to change my middle name mid-childhood...or at least attempt it (which I'm not okay with, I actually really like my middle name).  And the last nickname I had was Pooh Bear. At my first job, we all had animal nicknames....my sister worked their first and she was Teddy Bear. Apparently I am the lighter version of her, resulting in Pooh Bear. It stuck for quite some time...in fact a few people still call me that on the rare occasion we see each other.
14. Do you have a ceiling fan somewhere in your home?
Yes, in every room. It was actually one of the reasons I liked this house.

15. What do you look forward to most about Autumn?
Cooler temperatures and the colors.

16. What would I find in the trunk of your vehicle right now?
I have a mini-van, so there is no trunk.
17. And in your kitchen sink?
Breakfast dishes.

18. Who do you kinda wanna smack?
No one at this exact moment in time.

19. Preferred sleepwear: nightgown? pajamas? undies? au naturel?
Shorts and a t-shirt.
20. When you use a grocery cart at the store, do you return it to the proper place?
Usually, unless I'm in a big hurry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment