Monday, March 15, 2010

1. What was the easiest subject for you in school?
English, by far. Math was pretty easy for me too.


2. Three signs Autumn is here:
Leaves are changing color, leaves begin to fall, Halloween supplies go on sale, birds start to fly south, etc etc.

3. What is your favorite flavor of potato chip?
I don't really care much for chips, but if I had to choose, I guess I'd say.....Cheddar and sour cream.

4. What is your favorite dessert to get at a restaurant?
I don't go to restaurants often, and when I do I rarely get dessert.

5. Where is your favorite place to go when you need some time alone?
There is no such thing as "time alone" in my life. I'm serious.

6. Scatter-brained or organized?
Organized usually, but I have my days.

7. Would you pay extra for a room with a view?
Doubt it. When you're on vacation, aren't you supposed to spend most of your time out of the room anyways?

8. What is your favorite black-and-white movie?
I don't really have a favorite, but I enjoy quite a few.

9. What's the best part of the playground?
The swings I suppose.

10. Which do you prefer: the activity of city life or the peacefulness of country life?
A mix of the two.

11. The color yellow makes me think of:
Bananas.

12. What was the last tv program you watched?
I'm currently watching "Lazy Town". Oh you mean the last tv show I watched by choice? Roseanne.

13. How old were you when you got your first bank account?

16, I believe.

14. What is your most productive time of day?
For me, afternoon.

15. Ketchup goes on:
Nearly everything.

16. Which room in your home needs the most cleaning attention right now?
My daughter's room.

17. What bill do you hate to pay the most?The mortgage, simply because it's the biggest bill.

18. Why did you choose the shirt you are wearing today?
Because it was what I grabbed. It matched.

19. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Yes, very much so.

20. Where was the hangout spot when you were a teenager?
The Sizzler during my early teenage years, after it was shut down, it became Roller City.

0 comments:

Post a Comment