Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What the fuck is wrong with the world?

Thanks to Sxephil on Youtube, one disturbing story was brought to my attention. And another that is a lot less disturbing, and not so surprising, yet still pisses me off.

Soldier waterboards 4 year old daughter for having trouble reciting her ABC's:
Click here.

Begs the question; Can we blame the war for inflicting such psychological damage on someone, or is this man simply psychotic, and shouldn't have had his daughter in the first place? I'm not sure. As much I as I am against this war, I don't see how serving in it could make someone think it was okay to waterboard  their four year old daughter. I'm sure it causes a lot of damage, damage that we'll be dealing with for many years to come, but this was a little girl. A little girl being treated like an Al Qaeda soldier because she was having trouble reciting the ABC's. It's sick.


Christian group in Michigan claims hate crime laws are an effort to eradicate their beliefs.
Click here.

I don't have much to say about this. It is in no way surprising to me, and I honestly don't understand how it surprises anyone at all. Read the story and see if surprises you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment