Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Tag. Though I wasn't actually tagged.

I wasn't tagged. I borrowed this from SheldonSands.

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4.

"sacrifice would be the herald of something new. Something won-"

Level 26 by Anthony E. Zuiker.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?

A couch pillow.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

The Nutty Professor is on right now, though I'm not actually watching it.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:

1 pm.

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

12:57


6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

The Nutty Professor.


7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

A few minutes ago. Running a diaper out to the trash.


8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

This survey, to see if I wanted to.


9. What are you wearing?

Clothes.

10. Did you dream last night?

Probably, but I don't remember.


11. When did you last laugh?

Sometime today.


12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?

Pictures of my kids and two mirrors.


13. Seen anything weird lately?

Probably.


14. What do you think of this quiz?

It isn't a quiz, but whatever.

15. What is the last film you saw?

Ummm...I don't know.


16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

A bigger house.


17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.

Um, I love the smell of comet.


18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

There are too many things to choose from.


19. Do you like to dance?

Yes.

20. George Bush:

Which one and what about him?

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

My first child was a girl, and I named her something that I'm not sharing on this blog.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

I have a boy, and I'm not putting that on my blog either.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

No.


24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

I don't believe in God, and the idea of pearly gates is beyond ridiculous.


***Leave me a comment and I'll view and comment your blog. :) ***

2 comments:

Business Cards Printing said...

You love the smell of comet? Do you mean the comet from outer space? Are you pulling our legs? :D

Amanda said...

Haha, I guess I should've specified. I meant comet, the cleaner.

Post a Comment