Monday, December 28, 2009

In My Mailbox

I would actually love to be sleeping right now. But I'm not, so I guess I'll do my weekly In My Mailbox.

I'm currently reading Peeps, by Scott Westerfield:




I'm only about seventy pages in, and I can already tell this is going to be an amazing book. Don't ask me how I know, I just know.
Every couple of chapters, we're given a little biology lesson.
Sounds boring, right? It really isn't. It made me realize I do like science. I thought I hated it. I believe they should really make science more enjoyable in school. Or make the teachers less....stoner-ish. More hands on, less lights-off-movie-time. Your students may think they want movie time, but they'll understand later in life. Like I do.

Anyways, moving on.

I'm ready for bed, so I'll make this short and sweet. Within the next two days, I'll be making a trip to the library to pick up the following. If I think they're worth a review here, I'll do one.




































All images via Google. I do not claim copyright to any images used on this blog.
***Leave me a comment and I'll view and comment your blog. :) ***

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You may not think you liked how This Lullaby ends....but later you'll realize...you do! Haha.
Like I did.

Post a Comment